The following is written for the linked prompt.
If I had the chance to plan a party and could invite anyone I wanted throughout time, here is who I would pick:
- William Shakespeare.
Why? Personal admiration really. I grew up reading his plays, still read his plays and will probably continue to read his plays for the extent of my days on this planet.
What would I ask him about:If he liked this too?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YHMYkUrV7A
- Natalie Portman.Why? Collegiate crush + her sheer awesomeness.
What I would ask her to do:An unplugged version of this:
- Bill Belicheck.
Why? Because he is the best football coach of all-time and I would want to bend his ear on every subject ever. Plus he likes Bon Jovi. That could be fun. Imagine doing Karaoke with Bill Belicheck?
- Kevin Smith.
Why? I find that the more I write in my advanced creative writing class, the more I keep citing him to class mates. Suggesting ideas based off of some of the things he has said. I’d love to talk to him about Clerks, Chasing Amy and Dogma.
- Woody Allen
Why? All of the same reasons as Kevin Smith but for different movies, namely Annie Hall and the recent stuff.
- Emily Bronte:
Why? She wrote one of my favorite gothic novels of the 1800s. I’d love to talk with her about it.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
Why? Because over the past couple of months I find myself coming back to and studying his works more and more: Gatsby, This Side of Paradise, The Ice Palace – I may be a little infatuated with his writing style.
- Kristen Wiig
Why? Because she has written really interesting female characters and that is something I think I have been struggling with lately.
Check out who these other people would want to sit down with:
- Perspectives on life, universe and everythingHanging out with the cool crow dude
- gut honest faithThe living dead
- Perspectives on life, universe and everythingTryst
- The sounds of my summerMusical Musing – Dead & Alive
- From Balderdash To Epiphany.Declining Dinner
- Lost in memoriesKnights of the Round Table, unite!
- risingrave28Dinners and Talk on a Red Table
- The WordPress C(h)ronicleSeat Guru
- Understanding and Embracing DiversityCome Dine With Me
- Thinking Out LoudDaily Post – Seat Guru
- asterretha d.master of arrangement
- A Little FluffDinner Party in Heaven AND on Earth
- RANDOM!!!My dinner party.
- Pints Of…Seat Guru – The philosophers dinner party
- Teachers PonderingThe Daily Post’s: Daily Prompt
- ….on pets and prisoners…..daily prompt: seat guru
- Basically Beyond BasicSeat Guru
- Prairie ViewsA Ghostly Party
- Steve Says…Come Dine With Me…
- tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- The LavirosaSeat Guru: The Story
- Melissa HoldenSeat Guru
- The World of Andy LawsonSeat Guru
- dearanonymousfriendWhat a great idea…
- wporterblogEnjoying cold-cut sandwiches with great minds and thinkers…. What?
- Chronicles of an Anglo SwissSeat Guru – Life and Souls of the Party
- I’m a Writer, Yes I AmDinner for Three
- Duniya KuSeat Guru: YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED
- A Penny For Her ThoughtsSeat Guru
- This Blog Needs A TitleSeat Guru
- Hola.An Inspirational Feast
- SERENDIPITYLET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!
- A Slice of LifeEat, Drink, and be Merry
- The Road Less Travelled BySeat Guru
- JED’s PlayhousePeanuts and Cracker Jack at a dinner party!
- life as sirliHell of a night
- lightlitDinner with a Difference. 6 Literary Great Around the Table
- Flowers and BreezesThe Invitees
- Skimmed off Reality….The night that would changed my life…
- Naziyah MahmoodMad Hatters Dinner Party
- (A Day in the Life) Un Giorno Nella VitaSeat Guru
- FlippyZipFlopThe Great Buddha himself gets the head of the table
- A Culture of OneDinner With Dead People
- Finale to an EntranceA Bacchanalian Brunch
- lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-BrownParty of Twelve
- The Finicky CynicSeat Guru (The Daily Post Challenge)
- Barryjack’s PlaceSeat Guru
- dreamsbrightascitylightsSeat Guru
- | waywordness| Daily Post
- New BeginningsDig In
- Minu tagasihoidlikud mõtted.Dream dinner party.
- Willow’s CornerI hate dinner parties
- My modest thoughts.Dream dinner party.
- Just A ThoughtGuess Who’s Coming To Dinner
- A lot from LydiaFictional Feast
- My Author-itisDinner Guests?
- Just Writing!Dinner Party
- Word Disorder食べましょう～！
- Emotional FitnessJust War in the Middle East or just war?
- All Things Cute and BeautifulBeing Host!
- eastelmhurst.a.go.goeight is enough
- Away with WordsThe Lady and the Tramp
- Mere ThoughtsSeat Guru
- Musings From My IdSeat Guru
- by LRoseTalk Well But Not Too Wisely
- holesinmysocksParty at my house..be there.
- A+ CafeDinner Sunny Side Up
- alightningbugNot a “Seat Guru”
- Calling-all-RushBabesWriting Challenge: Dinner Party Edition~History’s Best
- Bob’s Blog-O-RamaDaily Prompt : Seat Guru
- cluelesstravellerA Night to Remember
- TyroCharmDaily Prompt Brings the LFN Fan out TyroCharm
- jak & Cimmy’s Journal JarMX3: Super Jumper
- helen meikle’s scribblefestDaily prompt: I want some of what they had
- That’s My PhilosophyPoulet Noir at Apethorpe Hall
- Barbara PyettDinner guests:
- Wendy VitolsThe Glass Slipper
- yi-ching lin photographywatchcat
- yi-ching lin photographyline-up
- Caroline G. SibleyGuest List
- OSuzyQuilts, Free-motion Quilting and MeanderingsWanted – Dead or Alive
- Life’s Journeys UnfoldingSeat Guru – and Then There Were Three
- The Seat Guru |
- The Goat Bleatsceremonially casual