I like getting these little awards. I got this one a couple of days ago from Kate over at Dazzling Whimsy (which you should really check out. Now. Go there now. Or, actually, after you read this. So wait. Yeah. Wait). The premise is very simple – nominate someone who inspires you. Here is what Kate said about me:
Nick was the first blogger who linked to one of my posts and showed me the connections of interests between strangers blogging can create. I love how he includes others in his posts giving you a way to see how the writing prompt is seen by others or how a photo challenge can be so varied. In following him I have found an interesting person with a variety of interests. What I liked about him immediately is that he wants to help people and wants to tell people’s stories. That is why he works for projects like Remembering Homicide Victims.
Let’s check out the rules for this one:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Before I delve in to seven new facts I am going to alter number 4 a bit. If you are doing (or have done) something rather inspiring, drop me a comment and I will link to you. I think that could be a nice little way to shake this up.
- I’m a little anxious about what life post-bachelor’s degree will be like. So much of my life has been striving for the next thing. I’ve written about wanting to go for my master’s degree right after that, but there is always the possibility I may not get in somewhere. Just working would feel really really weird to me.
- I’m enjoying writing fiction in my current class. Check out what I’m working on.
- I feel like I should be more than I am (and I haven’t even been drinking, lol).
- I really like romantic comedies. The idea that love can triumph over all has always been something that resonates with me. It’s sappy, idealistic and possibly wrong – but it is how I feel.
- My current favorite movie is Poolhall Junkies
- I need to stop playing Clash of Clans. It’s the most addictive game I’ve ever played.
- I love my camera.