Oh I have no clue what this would be. Awesome? Is awesome an ice cream flavor? According to this Google search it isn’t. Dibs, dibs, a thousand times dibs.
The question is, what does awesome taste like? Sex? Heaven? Blue Moon’s Mountain Abbey Ale? Hmm.
Let’s figure this out. There has to be some chocolate in there. Consider that the base. I definitely would have some strawberry infusions with a twinge of mint. I think that would be a good flavor combo. There has to be cookie dough in there as well – to give it some heaviness.
Now, how would I serve it? I’ve been thirsty ever since I mentioned the beer so I would definitely pair the ice cream with a full, thick beer. Maybe a chilled bowl? People chill glasses for beer, why not Ice cream? That should be a thing.
I would be upset if I didn’t have if I didn’t have coconut on there somewhere. Maybe blueberries? Do people do that? Blueberries, yeah. Add some blueberries to that bowl. And a cherry, for conformity.
I’m a chocolate sauce/ hot fudge/ caramel type of guy. I would add one of the three (or maybe a strategic pairing) to the concoction. That would work well.
Alright. I’m ending this here. I need to write a letter to Ben and Jerry’s.
Check out what these people wrote for this prompt:
- SynchronicityNot Knowing
- tuckedintoacornerMy Personality, Frozen
- The Jittery GoatA Story Of Ice Cream and Passion; Redheads, Brown Cows, and Sister Char
- RANDOM!!!My flavours
- God, Nature, School and MoreIce Cream Crazy
- The Wandering PoetDaily prompt – Ice cream!
- gut honest faithBlood, sweat and tears
- The Floral BunnyMe, as an Ice Cream
- Under the Monkey TreeIt’s a Bit Fruity
- The WordPress C(h)ronicleFlavor #32
- JourneymanFlavor #32 : Which One Do You Prefer as a Friend?
- Flavour #32Ice-cream, You-scream, We-all-scream
- TFGSC – Day 27What’s your flava’, tell me what’s your flava’ 😉
- Of Glass & Paper#DailyPost: Flavor#32 (Six words)
- A Little FluffFlavor #32 Tart and Sassy
- A Penny For Her ThoughtsFlavor #32
- tnkerr-Writing Prompts and PracticeFlavor #32
- thinking out loudA cold treat.
- Blissful PagesFlavor #32: Me in a Wacky Ice Cream?
- Journey2dfutureDaily Prompt Day:20 Flavor #32
- wandering story tellerWe all scream for Ice-cream!! 😀
- Active Army WifeSwirl
- sawyer sundriesPostaday: Daily Prompt
- Writer WormieAn essence of me— a frozen up magic potion.
- Naziyah MahmoodKicking the tastebuds!
- the masculine penMy Spicy Frozen Alter Ego!
- Pippakin Talks Cats, Dogs, Teeth and Clawshttp://dailypost.wordpress.com/dp_prompt/flavor-32/
- Charron’s ChatterLook! It’s the Questionable Humor Man!
- All Things Cute and BeautifulBeing Flavoursome!
- asterretha d.three sides
- asterretha d.three shades of beauty
- Finale to an EntranceI’ve Got 99 Flavors…
- SERENDIPITYMY NAME IS MARILYN. I AM A CONE.
- hooray4raeDo They Make Bitter Flavors?
- Chronicles of an Anglo SwissFlavour #32 – Eat it at your own risk
- Me in a Bowl!Flavor 32
- Nilesh PrajapatiFlavour #32
- Flowers and BreezesFruit Yogurt Ice Cream
- fabulouswivfeyzWITH A PINCH OF CRAZY AND AWESOMENESS
- eastelmhurst.a.go.goi scream about my new flavor
- Rain’s Writing RealmFlavor #32
- lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-BrownLick for Lick
- Photo Artistry CafeIce Cream Flavor #32
- the girl who thinks an awful lotWacky Flavor says Surprise!!
- marbles, dandelions, stringRum Mama
- A lot from LydiaISCREAM Du Jour
- The Zombies Ate My BrainsA New Ice Cream Variety: Mugget’s Nuggets
- idleandbored2Flavour #32
- Prairie ViewsStrawberry – Lemonade Berry Ice Cream
- YogunPoetryFlavor #32
- bohemiangypsyflavor #32 mother of pearl swirl
- The sounds of my summerA slow burner, sharp & one hell of a kick – Flavour #32
- pretty healthyNo Ice Cream Maker? No Problem
- Duniya KuFlavor #32: ICE CREAM WACKY
- A bouquet of rosesA cherry on the top
- Halfway AmazingIce Cream Friends!
- Il diario di cartaFlavor #32
- DestinoMargarita Ice Cream: daily post
- Will I make it or not?A deadly flavor
- Artes del VientoVarying Relative Ice Cream
- Jade HerreraSpicy, Sour and Sweet
- Understanding and Embracing DiversityIce Cream Personality
- My Eclectic ExistenceAnna Without the Banana
- Traversing LinesCrispy Seaweed FunFin Ice Cream
- Robert JepsonThis Writers Crazy Cream
- HaivererFlavor #32
- Basically Beyond BasicFlavor #32
- Mindful DigressionsPlain Vanilla
- NogginknotsFlavor #32
- Joie De VivreI am Flavor #32
- by LRoseThe irony being I don’t like ice cream
- Jackie’s TravelsTrapped (Post 2 of 3) Prague Uprising
- Slow and SteadyFlavor #32
- Slow and SteadyFlavor #32
- Barbara PyettPerfection:
- Sara.Stark.WritesFlavor #32: bookend robbins
- Writing on the SpotIce Cream Made Fun
- purplepeninportlandLavender Lulu Swirl
- New Millionaires MindsetChocolate Nuts
- katesclippingsThe unique flavour of me