Hi guys! I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award so it’s time to write some things you may not know about me. Before I begin I’d like to thank Ayesha (who runs a pretty cool cooking blog) for nominating me.
Now, what can I tell you?
- At my first college I had a friend pee in my suitcase because he was too drunk to walk down the hall to the bathroom.
- I’ve lost more than 50 pounds on four different occasions (I go through fat/thin stages).
- I like having a beard because I had to shave constantly when I did my Disney internship.
- I loved Anchorman but thought Anchorman 2 wasn’t that good.
- My only Twitter participation outside of this blog revolves around reading the news or retweeting The Voice saves.
- For the last two days I have woken up with “Let it Go” in my head.
- I’m either really lazy or really dedicated. There isn’t a middle ground for me.
Now I have to figure out who I want to nominate. I have to do 15 people. Wow. No. I think I am going to go with the people who have commented most on my blog and don’t have this award yet.
To the nominees: Do or don’t do this. I know some people don’t like these things.