I was 16 eleven years ago. I didn’t have a beard. I still loved Shakespeare and football. I can’t remember anything else. Is that bad? Should I be able to recall ever detail of high school? Should it matter that much?
Here are 16 things I remember about being 16:
- I didn’t care as much as everyone else did about having a car.
- I got my first car (Geo Tracker).
- I was skinny for the first time in my life.
- I was big on eating right.
- I only cared about football.
- I was beginning to realize English was my best subject.
- I was more religious then I am now.
- I planned on staying in the northeast for college.
- I got my first real job (sales associate at a sporting goods store).
- I spent a lot of money at said store.
- I started to develop a hatred for Math.
- I may have went to my first Patriots training camp (to watch).
- I loved trying to be different.
- I realized I wanted to do things I cared about more than making money.
- I moved upstairs.
- I was a better singer than I am now.
Check out what other people did for this prompt here.