This was written as part of WordPress’ Weekly Writing Challenge: A Pinch of You.
What makes me? I have no fucking clue. I guess we have to think about it.
Is it sad my first instincts come to food? I love a good pizza. I favor a fine beer. I think these are things that need to be considered when thinking about the aspects of my life.
There are so many different things to consider: Music, movies, arts, books. I don’t really know if there are defined things that make me. Maybe I should just start listing stuff.
The Recipe for me:
- A large pizza from Sweet Tomatoes.
- A 36-pack of Pepsi.
- A Woody Allen sensibility.
- A desire to encapsulate stories.
- A pack of ball-point pens.
- An assortment of red lagers.
- Ninja Turtles Action Figures
- My Mario Lego figure.
- My Gym bag.
- A decent sized football.
- A bottle of private stock.
- My Ps3
- A love for run-oriented offenses.
- The 3-3 Stack Defense.
- That scene in Black Swan where Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis totally make out (and do other stuff).
- The movie Closer.
- Risk (The board game)
- Pandora’s 40 hour allotment on shuffle
- The films of Nicholas Stoller
- The films of Kevin Smith
- The films of Tarentino.
- That Pacino speech from Any Given Sunday.
Written Works to add for versatility:
- The Canterbury Tales
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Sonnets 18 and 116 (Shakespeare)
- This Side of Paradise
- Wuthering Heights
- Don Juan
- The Lucy Poems
- Romeo & Julliet
- Hemmingway and/or Hughes
Add some mint and strawberries, throw everything in a blender and then serve in a tall glass. On the Rocks.